To create a new activity, there are several Options:
- Using the corresponding Quickstart widget in the dashboard,
- Using the “topic” view: click the plus icon next to the topic to which you want to assign the activity.
- Using “Create Activity ” in the upper right corner of the “Activity” view,
- Using the “Day2day” view: click the plus sign next to a date box, and then select “Activity”,
- Using the “Timeline” view: click the plus sign next to a date box, and then select “Activity”.
In any case, a template opens:
The template consists of two main elements. The available template fields are displayed on the left – mandatory fields not yet completed are marked with a red x. On the right, information can be entered.
The following form fields are available in Activities:
- Working title
- Assigned to topic
- Future activity
- Retention period
- Target unit
- Target market
- Lead topic
- Batch creation
- Confidential activity
- Link to further information
- Assigned to event
- Coordination language
- TranslationsRecommend activity for further markets
Information concerning the template fields can be found here.
To create multiple activities (in a campaign) in one task, the batch creation can be used. To use this feature, at least one activity set must be defined in the newsroom backend. Information about activity sets can be found here.